The ultimate culinary tool -- the Thermador Steam and Convection Oven offers passionate cooks multiple cooking solutions -- Steam, True Convection, and Steam and Convection and Broil
Steam & convection cooking is effortless and reduces the risk of over-cooking, over-boiling, or dried out food
Specially crafted gray glass on stainless steel for a luxurious look and finish
- Steam and Convection Oven offers passionate cooks more cooking solutions - Broil, Steam, True Convection, Steam and Convection
- In just 2 hours, the interior walls become clean, thanks to the fast self-cleaning cycle
- SoftClose® hinges prevent slamming and ensure ultra smooth closing
- Includes rack, pans, CookControl temperature probe and recipe book
- Thermador Connected Experience brings you closer to the people you love with the food you enjoy
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Defrost, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Half width variable broil, Intensive hot air, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, steaming level, warming
|Home Connect Features
||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||25 13/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 19 3/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||24 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||14 1/2'' x 18 7/8'' x 17 3/8''
|Net weight (lbs)
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2020
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2020.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.