Side opening door for easy access to oven cavity
Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds, integrated easy grip handle
Specially crafted gray glass on stainless steel for a luxurious look and finish
- More design flexibility with flush and standard installation options
- Professional rotisserie: 12-pound capacity, dishwasher-safe components
- In just 2 hours, the interior walls become clean, thanks to the fast self-cleaning cycle
- SoftClose® hinges prevent slamming and ensure ultra smooth closing
- Thermador Connected Experience brings you closer to the people you love with the food you enjoy
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Full width broil, Half width variable broil, Hot air broiling, Intensive hot air, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, Rotisserie, warming
|Home Connect Features
||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
|Control Panel Material
||stainless steel + glass insert
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1
|Door Material - primary cavity
||Stainless steel behind glass
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||29'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||27'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 3/4'' x 24'' x 17 7/8''
|Net weight (lbs)
|T/b heating temperature max. (°F)
|Hot air temperature max. (°F)
|Power Cord Length
||fixed connection, no plug
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.