SoftClose Door gently closes without slamming
Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds, integrated easy grip handle
Specially crafted gray glass on stainless steel for a luxurious look and finish
- More design flexibility with flush and standard installation options
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels
- In just 2 hours, the interior walls become clean, thanks to the fast self-cleaning cycle
- SoftClose® hinges prevent slamming and ensure ultra smooth closing
- Thermador Connected Experience brings you closer to the people you love with the food you enjoy
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Half width variable broil, Intensive hot air, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, warming
|Home Connect Features
||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
|Control Panel Material
||stainless steel + glass insert
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1
|Door Material - primary cavity
||Stainless steel behind glass
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||29'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||27'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 3/4'' x 24'' x 17 7/8''
|Net weight (lbs)
|T/b heating temperature max. (°F)
|Hot air temperature max. (°F)
|Power Cord Length
||fixed connection, no plug
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.